D7 Championships

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Mon Nov 22 06:00:08 AKST 2004

Saturday was beautiful (after the clouds cleared) and we got three
rounds in before dark; Sunday we got rained/blown out before we ever
even got started.  There were 31 pilots flown on 2 lines.

Here's what I remember for scores

Sportsman (8)
1.  David Borrow, Phoenix, AZ

Intermediate (4)
1.  John Graham, Las Vegas, NV

Advanced (8) -
1.  John Lees, Los Angeles area

Masters (7)
1.  Jerry Budd, Quartz Hill, CA  (won all 3 rounds)
2.  Rusty Fried, Phoenix, AZ
3.  Dennis Suding, Phoenix, AZ

FAI (4)
1.  Tony Frackowiak, Rosamond, CA  (won 2 of 3 rounds)
2.  Troy Newman, Phoenix, AZ  (won the 3rd round)
3.  Greg Frohreich, Phoenix, AZ
4.  Frank Kelley, Las Vegas, NV

--
Jerry Budd