Jason's Electric Adventure; was-Re: Diamond stab cross section - Dean Pappas

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 17:36:35 AKST 2004

I find it very interesting that Almost everybody jumped on the  2  x2 Pattern
band wagon, and jumped off fairly quickly. Most wings nowadays are  spanned
quite a bit less than 2 meters and, in view of the schedule/maneuver  types we
fly, it's the right move.

In next year's Worlds I would bet that an electric powered model will win.
And probably place and show also. Any takers??

MattK

In a message dated 11/21/2004 9:11:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,