Excelleron Progress

Mike Austin mwaustin54 at ev1.net
Sun Nov 21 13:38:37 AKST 2004

Bob & Randy,

Well, couldn't stand the suspense any longer. Assemble the plane and with a YS120 in the nose I had to put the battery pack all the way up against the firewall to achieve a slightly nose heavy condition!!! The tank is mounted on CG and all servos mounted as per plans. Hard to believe with all that much engine up front !!  The weight is exactly 8.5lbs with all the major components attached. This plane should be a rocket in verticle...

Mike A.