Access to Member Page

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Sun Nov 21 09:16:41 AKST 2004

Sorry-- just got back from a business trip and catching up on the emails.

This is a problem that crops up from time to time. The Microsoft bulletin
referenced by Tom Simes pretty well describes it. The last few times, it
occurred when the drive that the TMP directory was on got full. This is why
it works sometimes and not others-- depends on how many are trying to
download at the same time, and other concurrent uses of the TMP file on the
server.

We aren't this ISP's only client on this server. But the ISP is always great
at responding to problems.

Steve Sterling
Authentication ASP Widget Writer