District 4 Michigan fans...

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 13:40:23 AKST 2004

I don't want to talk about it.

Ken
----- Original Message -----
From: "Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>
To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 5:13 PM
Subject: RE: District 4 Michigan fans...

Well Bob,

It's late November...and it's 58 degrees.  So that's unusual...but it's also
raining.  So unless you count test flying a new shock flyer in the garage
this morning...no flying today. :(

There's a chance the dome is open later though...so all is not yet lost.
(unless you've "gone Blue"...in which case you've had a baaaad day)