District 4 Michigan fans...

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Sat Nov 20 13:11:03 AKST 2004

Mark,
Seems I remember that you went to school at Michigan State who recently
choked a huge lead against U of M a few weeks ago. They were also eliminated
from any chance of a Bowl bid today. Of course, Michigan will still be
playing in a major Bowl game. Just a matter of which one depending on what
Wisconsin does today.
Verne