A call to District 8 flyers

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Sat Nov 20 12:22:44 AKST 2004

Michael,

I'll forward this message to the only pattern guy I know in the Portland
area when I get home. I'm in Korea right now and I do not have access to
all my info. I know there is a nice field in Molalla where we held a
contest last year they even have a web cam pointed at the field. You can
find in link to this and info on the D8 web site. Look in the reports
section and the the events section for directions. There is also a good
hobby shop in the Portland area, Tammies, take a look at there web site,
http://www.tammieshobbies.com/.
I wish you were coming to Eastern Washington and then I could show you the
premier D8 flying field!

--Gordon