"Cabinet Grade Particle Board"....where can I find it?

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 03:36:23 AKST 2004

Terry,
I'm sure your tables work exceptionally well.  I have no doubt that your
system is a very good for building pattern ships.
I have to agree about the ability to hit the center of a 3/4" board, but,
you will notice that I said the "ease" of running in the screws not the
ability to hit the center.
It seems that you are very happy with your table, and I might even build one
like that, should I ever have the room to use one of my tables exclusively
for building airplanes.  Those who know me, know that I never build anything
except ARF's, all my true building is done by others.
My reason for posting on this subject was strictly how I build a flat table,
which I would consider myself fairly proficient at. Flat tables are
necessary to build accurate cabinets, which is what I do for a living.
I still like the concrete idea!
Ken