Diamond stab cross section - Dean Pappas

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Nov 19 16:21:12 AKST 2004

MessageRich,
 Sure - he deserves it! I was hoping to see Dean fly at Black Dirt but
instead he helped all of us struggling Sportsman pilots. Between tuning
motors on the flight line and calming everyone's nerves when landing in the
crosswind, he was real busy! Oh yeah, he did some judging too, but I never
saw him fly. Maybe this year...
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com