Building surface

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 12:16:34 AKST 2004

In a not too recent NASA Tech Brief, there was a description  of how  NASA
Engineers made a whole room's floor flat to within .001", such that air
levetated devices could work. The method they used was to pour a water  thin epoxy
slow curing resin right over the concrete floor. I believe the  Engineers
achieved their goal.

MattK

In a message dated 11/19/2004 12:12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,