Surface

Hotrod34a at aol.com Hotrod34a at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 12:06:37 AKST 2004

In a message dated 11/19/2004 1:53:55 PM Central Standard Time,
JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net writes:

Nate, we found two surces for slate.
First-a store that sells pool tables. As stated  they cannot use one that is
banged up. Not all give them away, but usually  almost.
Second-Slabs from a mortuary, morgue, or medical  school that is remodelling.
These are one piece -heavy-but really  flat.

Jerry,  I wonder if your second option is what my wife  refers to when she
says "you will build over my dead body...!"   <vbg>  Larry

You will have to excuse me Jerry, I was having one of my "Gray  Fowler"
moments...  Larry