Building surface

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Fri Nov 19 09:50:14 AKST 2004

Mark,

    I have always wanted to follow that route and may still. But, to anyone
needing to sheet a set of wings, try the Godfrey method of checking around
on your garage floor for a flat area with a 48 inch straight edge. If your
garage is like mine, which is very typical, it won;t take long to find a
flat area. And for other building needs, I use a door I bought from Home
Depot laid over an old table.

Rich