Further prop questions

Ted Sander tedsander at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 19:30:21 AKST 2004

It may be a futile thing to try from afar, but one of my club members makes
it a point to send his off center props direct to APC, asking for a
replacement.  So far they've always followed through.  9x6 used for pylon
racing were the worst.  He reports that they don't appear to be very
contrite about the problem.