Unusal Props

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Thu Nov 18 07:41:46 AKST 2004

John
It suree would be nice if they're worth something, the guys got 23 bags with
10 props in each bag.
I would never fall into a deal like that(finding a box on th side of the
road full of props)
This weekend I hope to try one on my OS46 and see how it flies my Fazer.
I've always used the 12&1/4X3&3/4 so I'm nor sure what to expect.
I'll let ya'll know.
Eddie