Masters 2005 questions

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 20:07:48 AKST 2004

Several people have said that the 1/4 loop radius must match the 3/4 loop radius in the fig 9.  If this is so, then a large 3/4 loop leads to a disaster because the matching 1/4 loop will finish too close to center to do a 3+ second slow roll.  It these radii must match then as a judge, I'll bet that if I see a large 3/4 loop, theres a 2 point downgrade about to happen next.
--Lance