A Play Pattern Plane

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 17:58:07 AKST 2004

Just a quick update, probably not news-worthy - but - I have my Excelleron 90 almost RTF, just waiting on the motor, then some minor stuff.  The update is that it seems even with the 1.20 I'm putting on it, it will still be around 8lb 10oz.  And it is a very well done ARF.  Covering quality, accuracy of all the pre-building is terrific.  Heck, they even have the wing dowels glued and the retaining blind nuts installed, with the wing pre-drilled for THOSE !!!  And it's all STRAIGHT !!!

Figuring on first launch around T-day or thereabouts, and I'll post a little post-flight report.  But if anyone is looking for a first-class, easy-to-do "90" size pattern bird, you could sure do a LOT worse than this one.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net