Unusal Props

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 11:31:31 AKST 2004

Actually both mahogany and maple. Too costly for me, but they were quite
handsome.

MattK

In a message dated 11/17/2004 3:05:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Richard.Fletcher at gs.com writes:

OK,  I thought they were maple, my mistake.  'adjustments', I am not sure but
 is it a three letter acronym that starts with 'A' and ends with  'V'?

:)