Unusal Props

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Wed Nov 17 09:29:17 AKST 2004

Hi Bob,

    I remember when the first APC props hit the pits the primary reaction
was at how ugly they were. A few guys painted theirs. But then we saw that
they gave you about 1/3 better vertical and all the other props were
history. I still have an MK 11X8 prop. When it came out we thought the 8
pith was huge. I kept it because with it's 30 maple laminations it is a a
very pretty prop. Except that the finish has lost it's gloss after 18 years.

Rich