Unusal Props

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 17 08:12:02 AKST 2004

Speaking of props
Yesterday my neighbor came over with 2 plastic bags of wooden props
(10/bag).
They are labeled REV-UP with a 12 left of the hole , a 5 right of the hole,
and a 2 above the hole. Looking at the pitch of the prop it definetly gets
very straight up & down out towards the tip(less pitch).

He said a "friend" found a box containing 23 of these bags on the side of
the road, musta fell off a truck. He was asking me what would they be used
for & what are they worth - I guess he's thinking he can sell 'em. I told
him I didn't know but I had no use for 230 wood props of the same pitch.
:-))

Anyone familiar with such a prop.
I've never seen a wooden prop of this size with varying pitch from a 5 down
to a 2. I'm not sure that's what the marking means but it fits my most
accurate measurement system  (TLAR)

Eddie