Sequel, for sale

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Wed Nov 17 02:24:41 AKST 2004

2 years ago I picked up a Sequel in a local trade, and just pulled it out
to build as a first "winter" project. I say first, because I also have 2
other pattern ships in the que.

If someone is isterested, I will build to their specs, and preferred
color scheme, or sell as is.

As it stands:

All reinforcements, firewall, and engine mounts have been installed in
the fuselage.
Wings are sheeted on the top, and bottoms will be done tonight.
The stab is fully sheeted and is being built as removable, so the sleeve
has been installed.
Will be cutting stab into the 3 pieces, facing, and cutting out elevators
tonight.

I can supply pictures if wanted. Please contact me off line!

Terry T.