Further prop questions

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 16 16:46:21 AKST 2004

IT WOULD be nice if we could get APC to blueprint and balance, for a fee. I
have run into two problems with their props, one, with the hole not in the
geometric center, two, the hole centered but grossly unbalanced.

For the not centered  I use a round rasp (bit) in the drillpress to enlarge
and approximate center then use an oversize bit. For a bushing I use masking
tape.

For the grossley unbalanced I take a flat wood rasp and get mean. Am open
for suggestions.