Patriot plans / NSRCA links page

dwbrown185 at netscape.net dwbrown185 at netscape.net
Tue Nov 16 15:51:29 AKST 2004

This is good information that is great to see. Also an opportunity to point out that there are alot of 'broken' links on the NSRCA pattern links page. Alot of us keep clicking on them in the hopes of seein' somethin' there! There are probably quite a few worthy sites that should be added as well.

"Anne et Xavier" <xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca> wrote:

You could try this website:  http://www.hebertcompetitiondesigns.com/

Xavier