3-bladed props for OS160FX

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 14:38:42 AKST 2004

I've not run any of the Bolly props recently.

However, Dave Funk was flying a 16-11 3b Bolly on his OS140 powered Giles 202 and tried an APC 15.75-11 3b on the same day.  My recollection was that the APC was slightly more load, quieter on the ground, quieter in the air, had similar downlines and horizontals, but pulled much better going vertical.  I don't believe the Bolly ever went back on the plane.

Stork - you out there?  Is my recollection correct?

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net