3-bladed props for OS160FX

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Nov 15 13:10:09 AKST 2004

I have been using the APC 15.75 x 12 repitch (starts as a 13) on my OS 1.60's.  VERY good prop, and pulls well, without being overly-fast (the 13 pitch), yet still giving the 'hole shot' acceleration (like we need so desperately at the bottom of the new challenge maneuver - Reverse Avalanche).

It is a very efficient prop on the 1.60, turns in the the 76-7700 range on 15%, and brakes like a parachute.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net