Warning to Masters Pilots

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 15 09:39:03 AKST 2004

 Guys
I have tried this manouver and find that when I come off power sooner up at the top, the speed is more managable coming down and then add a little power just before the snap. The energy is added and absorbed within a short distance and I have enough energy to continue a smooth follow through.
Try it and see if it works for you.

Jim Ivey