dremel bit - name your tool...

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 08:58:23 AKST 2004

Rick,
The tuf-grind wheels are great.  I've found an alternate supplier at the local Elliot's hardware (they have EVERYTHING).  There's a company called Gyro that makes stuff for Dremel tools.  Many interesting tools.  But their cut off wheels come in different diameters up to 3" and in different styles: wood, HS metal, soft metal.  I think the tuf-grind is made from a similar material as the gyro HS metal cutter.
--Lance