Partner and Lazulite elevators

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Thu Nov 11 06:05:34 AKST 2004

Dave

I installed the stab panels onto the stab tube fitted in the fuse and marked the root at the rudder hinge post. I then placed the panels on a spare stab tube and drew a line that intersected the root marks and is equidistant from the TE at both tips. This provides a hinge line perpendicular to the fuse CL and approximates the Smaragd elevators, about 3/4" more at the root and 3/16" at the tip finished.

Earl