[NSRCA-discussion] Email Forwarding

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Tue Nov 9 07:50:47 AKST 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:29:24 -0500
"Ed Hartley" <roho2 at rcpattern.com> wrote:

> Is anyone receiving this type of message shown below when they send
> email to discussion at nsrca.org?
>
> Apparently someone is forwarding email to
> nsrca-discussion at lists.f3a.us. If you are, please remove the forward!
>
> BTW, if you wish to join this list go to
> http://lists.f3a.us/mailman/listinfo/nsrca-discussion

My apologies to anyone who posted and recieved the "Post by non-member
to a members-only list" message in the past few hours.  That should no
longer be happening - and this message will serve as a test of that
premise.  BTW, I'm not trying to dilute the list / community or anything
else - just setting up an experimental archive and unfortunately it got
loose before I was ready.  Ed, I'll follow up with you in just a bit...

Please continue with your previously scheduled virus discussion :-)

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes
        --|--                NSRCA 3830