Airbrush help again

Paul Lachance plachance at cox.net
Sun Nov 7 10:17:41 AKST 2004

Hi all,

    I am new to airbrushing and need some help again.  My airbrush is a Harbor Freight dual action, internal mix.  It comes with two needles, a .35mm and a .25mm.  Which one should be used with acrylic paints?  I would think the .25mm is better for thicker paints and would guess the acrylic paints come out thicker than enamels.  Is this correct?  Also, how thin should I try to mix acrylics?  Any and al help would be appreciated.  I am trying to airbrush a foamie and would like to create something a little different.  Maybe a custom look like George Hick did for the E-TOC.  Thanks in advance.

Paul LaChance