Electric Pattern Pioneers - Please share your experiances...

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 03:21:26 AKST 2004

Another question would be - "How much was your initial outlay to set up your
first airplane?". I think you will find the answer eye opening. To do it it
right, I think you are talking in the neighborhood of $3K not including
airframe and radio.(ie - motor, speed control, battteries, chargers and
other ancillary items).