Houston TX area 402 Pattern Shootout/Grudge Match

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Wed Nov 3 18:59:04 AKST 2004

The funny part is we will all be at Jim's house the night before celebrating the closing of a great season.....Jim, unless you want to find a fuel leak on sunday morning, hide your smudge and that Hydeaway! LOL.

BTW, I did beat Keith...with a backup plane....see the Waco results on Don Ramsey's site.  Gotta admit though, Keith is cool under pressure.