Excelleron 90

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 2 12:38:26 AKST 2004

Bob
http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/127565.asp
has the Sportsman Avaiation Excelleron 90.
If you have a LHS with an account with Global Hobbies, he can order it for
you.
The Excelleron 90 is the JR Propo Explorer ACRO repackaged.
It was available from http://www2.hobbynet-jp.com/overseas/
but now I only see the FAI (retract) version on their site.
At one time both the Explorer FAI & Acro versions were availale on EBay, but
I haven't seen any since SA introduced the Excelleron.

Ihncheol  - my Excelleron was packaged exactly the same as my Explorer

Eddie