Excelleron 90

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 2 11:55:46 AKST 2004

I plan on replacing the hinges with radio south.  Like the blue hinges.  I have an OS 91FX from an other plane I am not using at the moment.  I will probably start with it and see how it goes.  But I am looking at putting a 4-stroke 120 or Saito 150 into it.

Randy

Randy,
The same hinges were used in 80's by EZ. I am replacing them with RadioSouth hinges.
For the engine, I am using an OS 91SX/FX with modified bellypan and fuse to accomodate a tuned pipe with Karl Mueller's header. Another one will have YS 120SF with pipe.
Only thing I wanted the SA Excelleron 90 to be better was the packaging. There were no dividers to protect the parts (compared to JR Propo's Explorer 90).
Ihncheol Park