For sale...

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Mon May 31 17:48:22 AKDT 2004

Hello,

I have a YS 1.40 Sport (FZ) that is new in box.  $400.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=35016

Also, I have a ST2300 that is used, but has new bearings and a new ring.  $130
I  have two Karl Mueller headers for this engine that can be purchased separately. One has a 1" rise and the other has a 2" rise.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=34801

Both engine are listed on RC Universe. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am looking for a Saito .72 or YS .63 if you have one that you are not using and would like to trade or sell it.

Thanks, Emory Schroeter
emorydmd at earthlink.net