Gator Giles 202 gt

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sun May 30 18:15:18 AKDT 2004

If it were me.....

1 full degree positive is too much on the wing. try it at 1/4 deg positive and the stab at 0.

Set the engine at 4 deg right and 1 deg down....I have seen these need as much as 5 degrees or some creative mixing. (With a 17" prop).

Set the CG at the aft point of the range, that wing performs better with the CG at the rear of the range.

Start from there and flight trim it.

-Mike