FocusII.

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 02:55:12 AKDT 2004

 Jeff just cover her up with one of those cool sunshades and start it a hundred feet from the judges. That's what I did with the ugly ones, oh ya don't bring her home for to dinner.
 Opps, Mike

jghughes <jghughes at insightbb.com> wrote:
Well, don't know if anybody's interested, but I put my smashed FocusII back together and had a test flight today. The crash broke the fuse into three pieces and crushed about 4 inches of the right wing, just aft of the wing tube. I pieced the fuse back together and dug out all the crushed foam out of the wing and put light spackle in it's placed (I know that is a totally hillbilly way to fix it, but I was still pissed about the accident when I was working on it), then glassed everything. Looks like total crap, wing is slightly wavy and the fuse ended up with a slight bow on one side. . Surprisingly, it flew just like it did before the crash! Now I wish I would have did a better job of rebuilding!