Sitting Pilots??

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Wed May 26 06:03:20 AKDT 2004

A word of warning,if you try this sitting method, make sure your on solid
ground :-))
I called for Nat at Baton Rouge and the 2 back legs of his chair sank in the
mud, almost flipping him over backwards. - that would have most certainly
caused some interesting aerobatics. He was able to sit forward in the chair
to releive some of the pressure & I stood up next to the chair and held onto
the back of the chair for rest of his flight.  It made for a new meaning in
the function of a calller. You not only place airplane on runway to start
flight, go get it off runway after flight finishes, and call out the
maneuvers during the flight, but now you literally hold up the pilot also
;-))

Just kidding Nat

Eddie