Wing Anti-Rotation Pins

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Tue May 25 18:15:33 AKDT 2004

Bob,

This was a favourite headache of mine. We tried all sorts of methods back in
the early nineties. Lots of people used just heat shrink on the dowel, then
replaced the heat shrink when it was worn/ sloppy.  I tried everything from
the use of arrow shafts, CF etc etc etc.

The method that gave me the best results was just a simple 1/4 hardwood
dowel with a matching socket machined from DELRIN plastic. When I needed an
incidence adjustment, I just machined some eccentric sockets and popped them
in: Every other method ended up flogging out.

Hope it helps

Tom