Prop sizes again

Stavros Ioannidis sioann at tee.gr
Tue May 25 11:17:55 AKDT 2004

After much thought I bought the YS 110 instead of the an OS91 FX to haul my new Swallow 90 EX.
I plan to use a three (or maybe four) bladed prop in order to reduce speed on downlines and also to help with ground clearance.
Does anybody uses the above combination ? What sizes of prop do I have to try (except the usual 2b 15X8)?
I think that the RPM target should be around 8500 and the fuel will contain 15 - 20% nitro.
Any thoughts on the above will be much appreciated.