A "Lockhart Prop" Update...

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue May 25 06:12:52 AKDT 2004

Sounds good Bob,
Actually the full 13-inch pitch offered great braking on a 140 RX with long pipe, but the engine/pipe/and needle all had to be spot-on to get the desired performance. That's when Dave started de-pitching the prop. I'm curious as to what RPM your 160 turns the 12" pitch prop, and as to whether the 160 will turn the stock 13" with authority. That will be super quiet.
Dean