A "Lockhart Prop" Update...

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue May 25 05:15:16 AKDT 2004

Bob:

I also using the "Lockhart Prop" on my Hydeout with same good results.  I started to fly Masters this year and I was looking to reduce the down lines the speed of the Hydeout.  I also was looking for a hot and humid day and the engine (OS 140 RX) was able turn the prop very well, and I didn't have problems.

I flew my Focus and tried the prop.  I really liked the "constan speed" effect on the Focus also.  The one I am using is 15.75x11 (original 15.75x13).  Probably you have the Mintor 1.7 or OS 160 since you are using 15.5x12.  It is 15.75 or 15.5?  I think I have 15.75.

Vicente Bortone