Temple

Chuck Hochhalter cshochhalter at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 24 17:19:32 AKDT 2004

I must say I have attended the Waco and the Temple contests and both
were run superbly. Todd and BW are first rate ambassadors and contest
directors for pattern flying and I look forward to attending many more
of their contests. First rate job District 6, glad to be here and look
forward to Jetero!!!

Happy Landings,

Chuck Hochhalter