Temple

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Mon May 24 06:10:55 AKDT 2004

eeeYah to that!!   Good job B.W. and all the gang at Temple.

Cudo's to Gene Maurice and his new scoring system.
I'm not sure if it was the program or B.W.'s wife that got the scores out very fast.   We had results in less then 15 min after a flight and results where printed out in a nice format.  Good job on both accounts.

Grand contest... good close competition throughout.

Wayne Galligan