YS 140L Question

Larry N Lisa jed241 at msn.com
Sun May 23 19:58:40 AKDT 2004

William,

Jim Ivey was on target with his response, Sorry I wasn't clear, Hear is what I was looking for...

What is the best Prop for this set up to get the optimum RPM range? I didn't think that the YS series liked to turn that high of RPM. What is optimum best RPM range for this engine

The second question that Jim provided a response to was the idle, with spitting and not coming back down to the idle RPM causing a very hot landing if not prepared for it...

Thanks,

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA CD 5024