YS 140L Question

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 23 18:48:36 AKDT 2004

 Larry
 Put a 16x12 on it to load it down to around 8200. Sounds like your low end needs adjusting. It should come back to 2000 instantly or quickly when pulling throttle back to idle.Adjust the throttle trim to give you the 2000.Then adjust the low end for the best idle at 2000.The low end is a air bleed type and comes into play around 2000 rpm.Turn it CCW to lean it and turn it CW to richen. I think thats right.

Jim Ivey