Jasper Contest

Larry N Lisa jed241 at msn.com
Wed May 19 20:00:52 AKDT 2004

Field is open for practice at 12:30 on Friday (May 21st).

I will be there all day. I will have the field marked for two flight lines by 12:30pm on Friday.

Field is open for flying at 7:30am on Saturday. I will be there around 7am, 1st round starts at 9am...

Please contact me if you have any questions or need help finding a room...

Quality Inn - 812-683-2334

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
AMA CD 5024