[SPAM] RE: Wing tube socket stop repair ideas

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 06:21:51 AKDT 2004

Ive seen one plane fail the tube at the hole location
when done this way. It was a fatigue failure.

Ive heard of others who have always done this. I
wouldnt put a hole there, just my preference for
reducing opportunity for failure. If you do check the
tube once in awhile.

http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/