Book "Building a Pattern Plane"

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Tue May 18 17:40:22 AKDT 2004

Hee hee hee........
I have one.  Anyone want to trade for a Smaragd? Hydeout?  With engine, of
course.
But now, seriously.  This topic comes up from time to time.  I talked with
co-author of the book Don Atwood this weekend, and it sounds like they may
be looking at options for a possible e-version.....  But don't hold your
breathe, these things take time, and may not even happen.
Your best bet is to look on e-bay or RC Universe.
Best of luck - it really is a great book.
Chris Larson