For Sale Prophecy "NEW"

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue May 18 16:33:13 AKDT 2004

Hey guys An old friend of mine is selling a new model. He is not flying and
wants someone to enjoy this great model.

Bruce Thompson....

many of you know Bruce. He is a very meticulous modeler and builds a very
light and straight model. As co-Author of that book on building a pattern
model, he has built this latest Prophecy.

Anybody would benefit from a model of this quality

Specs:
Just finished in March
Never flown
Set up for a 140 YS. All linkage, motor mount and misc shown in the pictures
included.
Install radio, engine exhaust system and fly.
Only construction left to complete is:
	Cutting a hole in the fuselage for the on/off/charging switch
	Mount the exhaust pipe
It's a beauty!

Asking $1,075.00 (shipping cost included withing the United States)

He sent me some pics and I have his contact info.

I'll be semi-out of town for a few days but will get back with oyu as soon
as possible.....

Just email me off list and I'll hook you up with Bruce.

Troy