Rules Vote on Sportsman Planes

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri May 14 09:32:20 AKDT 2004

In a message dated 5/13/2004 9:03:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
ronlock at comcast.net writes:
Hi All,

I was surprised to read that I had voted no to RCA-05-07 that allows CDs to
allow any
AMA legal plane in Sportsman, without including such change in the sanction
request.
My intention was to vote Yes.  Upon review of my personal spread sheets, and
the
formal vote sheet I sent to AMA, I see that a clerical error on my part
resulted in me
sending a No vote.  One more yes vote would have made the difference.
I apologize for that error, and will re-check my work more thoroughly.
Wish I could do more.

Ron Lockhart
Ron, everyone makes a mistake from time to time.  However, we very much
appreciate the fact you took the time to research and vote on our behalf.  Hang in
there.

Don Atwood